ChaLEAN Extreme starting 2/27/12

Options
Anyone wants to join me...and/or be my accountability buddy? I need all of the support I can get. I plan on doing the weight portions of the 3 phases on M-W-F and do my own cardio on T-Th. I can't work out on the weekends due to church and family commitments.

Any takers?

PLEASE and THANKS!

Oh and if you want to friend request me, please put ChaLEAN Extreme or CLX in the message.

Replies

• fitag
    fitag Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

Ill join you! Ive been needing inspiration and support with CLX for a long while. I was doing it consistently for about a month last year getting awesome results until my family came to visit and stayed with us for 7 weeks and then more family after that which threw my entire rhythm and routine out and I havent been able to get back into the groove!

So I would LOVE to join you! and your plan sounds perfect , just doing weights component MWF and your own cardio (thats what I was doing the last time!)

Btw, Im in Aust. so I believe Im a day ahead of you :)

"Its time to Get Extreme Baby!!!"
  • Lupiemomma30
    Lupiemomma30 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! That's great! I just sent you a friend request. I'm thrilled!
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun that is for sure I wish I could join you both right now, but it is light exercise for me for a while untill my tooth stops hurting or the drill it so if we can do another one in a few weeks please ccount me in. good luck to who all take part. If it is okay I sent you a friend request nspiredsoul
  • Lupiemomma30
    Lupiemomma30 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Great! Whenever you're ready to chime in, go for it! I accepted your request! :-)