Biggest Loser

Options
I missed it...who got voted off tonight??

Replies

• LeeAnn11
    LeeAnn11 Posts: 37
    Options
    I missed it...who got voted off tonight??
  • likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Kristen gained a pound so since it was a tie between her and Helen, she had to go.:frown:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Man I am sooooo upset!! I love Kristen. I was hoping she would win it all.
    I think Mike did the wrong thing by saying he already feels like he is the winner.
    Ron out right lied, when asked if he knew how Mike was going to vote! That was so wrong. I can't believe Ron is even still on the show!!
    Helen should have been the one to go home, she previously said she could do it at home. I know Kristen is the biggest threat to Mike but they just went about it the wrong way.

Can you tell I'm a littel upset????

Memaw
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,931 Member
    Options
    I loved Kristen. I loved her attitude. I loved when she said to Mike, "Are you even old enough to go to New York by yourself?" :laugh:

I'd always tried to give Ron the benefit of the doubt on some of the things he did. I figured the producer's spinned it to be worse than it was. But, last night was a low blow. Didn't Neil one year claim to be the winner and get ousted the next week?

Kristen looks great and I cannot wait to see her in 2 weeks.
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I think Mike did the wrong thing by saying he already feels like he is the winner.
    Ron out right lied, when asked if he knew how Mike was going to vote! That was so wrong. I can't believe Ron is even still on the show!!
    Helen should have been the one to go home, she previously said she could do it at home. I know Kristen is the biggest threat to Mike but they just went about it the wrong way.

Memaw

Hey Memaw - did you catch at the end where Mike said that yes he thought he would win it and then Ron said "Mike will win" I couldn't believe he opened himself up like that! Now they know - the look Tara and whats-his-face gave eachother! I KNOW they were wishing they had voted him off when they had the chance! I felt bad for Kristin - but loved what she has done with herself. :heart:
  • memaw66
    Options

Memaw
    Hey Memaw - did you catch at the end where Mike said that yes he thought he would win it and then Ron said "Mike will win" I couldn't believe he opened himself up like that! Now they know - the look Tara and whats-his-face gave eachother! I KNOW they were wishing they had voted him off when they had the chance! I felt bad for Kristin - but loved what she has done with herself. :heart:
    I am very proud of Kristen. She looks wonderful and I am so impressed with her doing the motivational speaking. She is just a good person. Mike and Ron definately have "X" on thier backs now. It's gonna come down to Tara & Philipe in the end. I thought Mike was a good kid and would do the right thing and keep Kristen there, turns out he is like his father, the apple didn't fall too far from the tree.
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Tara's my favorite.. gusty call last night to take the money instead of the pound (I was screaming at the TV not to do it, but it worked out for her)..

I just like her attitude.. she never quits, and I thought Helen was out of line during the challenge when she got on her for not giving in... Helen is not one of my favorites...

And Ron is awful.. I would love to see him go.. that being said, Mike is my second favorite.. he's a good kid, in spite of his father...

This is the first season I've watched of this show, and I love it.. I can't believe how awesome they all look!!
  • memaw66
    Options
    I like Tara too but I was really rooting for Kristen. Now my money (if I were a gambler) is on Tara. I like Philipe but I just don't like all the screaming he does, even though he seemed pretty quiet last night. I didn't see the first hour so I missed whatever Helen said to Tara. I did have to disagree with what Tara said about not being able to make it without Helen. That girl can make it without anyone. She is tough, and determined. She will be just fine.

Ron needs to go but somehow he always dodges the bullet.

I liked Mike before last night.
  • alapointe
    alapointe Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I really like Tara and how she works her butt off all the time. Helen drives me insane and i was so hoping she would go home last night. I loved Kristen and her attitude.

I think Mike is a good kid, but has been heavily influenced by his father. I think Ron has been pulling the strings for the last several votes and I lost my respect for him a couple of weeks ago. He is very two faced and that is why he has remained there because he tells them one thing and does another. I hope someone will call him out on it at the finale.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Tara's my favorite.. I am glad to see she trusted herself and will enjoy the money

Don't like Ron either he should have gone home a long time ago.

Helen is OK but can't believe she's madeit this far.

At least we can chalk mike's attitude up to being so young - his dad should know better.

Phillipe/Sionne is pretty cool guy - better than Ron for sure. (which one is left)
  • memaw66
    Options
    Philipe is the one left of the cousins.

Ron needs to go, should have gone weeks ago!

What kind of workout is he doing? You never see him in the gym with the other ones yet he is still losing the weight. Hmmmmmmmmmmm
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Tara's my favorite.. gusty call last night to take the money instead of the pound (I was screaming at the TV not to do it, but it worked out for her)..

I just like her attitude.. she never quits, and I thought Helen was out of line during the challenge when she got on her for not giving in... Helen is not one of my favorites...

And Ron is awful.. I would love to see him go.. that being said, Mike is my second favorite.. he's a good kid, in spite of his father...

This is the first season I've watched of this show, and I love it.. I can't believe how awesome they all look!!

I don't think Helen was out of line really. I think she was frustrated. I put myself in her shoes a little - I would be frustrated too. I thought the little smirk that Tara answered her with was priceless though. Kind of like "No. And don't you wish it would??" lol. I think Helen wanted that really bad but knew she couldn't beat Tara. No one can - that girl is a machine!!

I think Mike is a good kid - in general. I think he wants this so badly that he is thinking about himself first and that's not necessarily a bad thing. I've been a little frustrated this season at the lack of game play. Last season was way over the top on game play and this season the only players are Ron and Mike and they have totally demolished it - and no one really got that they were playing the game. Idiots!
  • flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options
    Holy freakin' crap. Just watched my TIVO'd episode of the Biggest Loser. I totally agree with everyone that said Ron needs to go. I've thought that for weeks. I understand this is a game, but what a two-faced liar. Ugh. I also think Mike is a good kid, but of course is young and easily influenced by his manipulative father.

Tara is the bomb. She's such an inspiration. I hope she wins!!!
  • altazin0907
    altazin0907 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Down to the finally four, I think it will def. be between Mike and Tara.

I hope Tara wins she is awesome! :drinker:
  • newlifestyle36
    Options
    Tara is awesome for everything she has done and how she pushes herself but i think that Mike is gonna win but who do you think is gonna win from the people who went home ?
  • altazin0907
    altazin0907 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I think either Phillipe or Sionne, or maybe that other young guy that was the heaviest (I don't remember his name) he has been gone for awhile.
  • newlifestyle36
    Options
    oh i hope the biggest youg kid comes back and wins the other kid that was with him i don't know about him he didn't seem to serious about it but good luck to him

oh man i can't wait to see all
  • memaw66
    Options
    Man, I CAN'T BELIEVE Ron is STILL there!!! He is such a LIAR!!!!!! And Bob knows it too!!!!

I think it will come down to Mike and Tara but wouldn't it be awesom if the final elimination next week was between Ron and Mike!!!!

I hope Tara wins now just because of the way Mike and Ron were scamming last week and then lied about it.

I still can't stand Helen she is soooooooooooooooo fake but she looked good in those jeans! Gotta give props where props are due, ya know.

Tara rocks!
  • newlifestyle36
    Options
    Man, I CAN'T BELIEVE Ron is STILL there!!! He is such a LIAR!!!!!! And Bob knows it too!!!!

I think it will come down to Mike and Tara but wouldn't it be awesom if the final elimination next week was between Ron and Mike!!!!

I hope Tara wins now just because of the way Mike and Ron were scamming last week and then lied about it.

I still can't stand Helen she is soooooooooooooooo fake but she looked good in those jeans! Gotta give props where props are due, ya know.

Tara rocks!

yah i had enough of ron but i can't take out on mike

it would be something else to see it come down to ron and mike

oh hellen she is fake it gets on my nerves but she did look great in thoese jeans im so jealous i how i will look that good in a pair of 8's i don't maybe you have to be taller then 5'5 to look so lean im only 5'3 short legs :laugh: :laugh:
  • memaw66
    Options
    i don't maybe you have to be taller then 5'5 to look so lean im only 5'3 short legs :laugh: :laugh:
    Ditto!! I'm only 5'3" with extremely short, fat legs!!!!