New to MFP

Options
Hey everyone I am new to this. I am 25 5''11 and 195 lbs. Stay at home mother and house wife!! I am looking to loose a min of 20lbs but 30lbs would be my real goal. I would like to do this in 15 weeks. Could use all the support I could get!!! Thanks. Add me PLease!!

Replies

• mudpaw
    mudpaw Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello Vancouver Washington,

I am your neighbor to the south in portland oregon. Now you can't say you don't know anybody. So stop being nervous and get out there and go find a job! (Disregard message if you already found one)

I wish you the best in dropping 20 lbs in 2 months.

PS. Do you play basketball? (I'm sorry I just had to ask.)

-DT
  • angielautenbach
    angielautenbach Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    =
  • angielautenbach
    angielautenbach Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hello Vancouver Washington,

I am your neighbor to the south in portland oregon. Now you can't say you don't know anybody. So stop being nervous and get out there and go find a job! (Disregard message if you already found one)

I wish you the best in dropping 20 lbs in 2 months.

PS. Do you play basketball? (I'm sorry I just had to ask.)

-DT

I cant get a job because It would cost more to pay for daycare/babbysitters, then it would for me to stay home.Also I am not tryin to loose 20lbs in 2 months it is 20lbs in 15 weeks which is about 3.5 months(15 weeks). I did play ball in school but not anymore. Thanks for a bad replay.
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    hi, also a stay at home (single) mum, don't live in the states though, over in australia. feel free to add me though.

good luck with your journey. It took me 5 months to loose 20lbs. I'm on my last stretch though, loosing the last few are the hardest.

feel free to add me if you want.
  • Ash_76
    Ash_76 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    me and the wife had a role reversal and i became an house dad,,,,, i must say i dont know how you mums do it day in and day out,,, looking after children and house is actually quite exhausting, but i found it easy to lose weight as i had access to the right choice of foods, im sure you will drop your weight, good luck
  • elizabethdnns
    Options
    I am a newbie. I need to get back to a healthy weight. So...I hope that I can be sucessful with MFP. One thing for sure, the food diary makes me aware of my calorie count! Good Luck everyone:smile: