Happy that something is working :)

Options
Hi, I have been using this site for about a month now, I think. And by keeping track of my calorie intake I have managed to start losing weight, about 4lbs in the last month, which I am really really happy about.

I've been exercising, with varying levels of motivation, for the last 10 years. There have definitely been peaks and dips. About six months ago I realized I'd gained too much weight and wasn't happy with my body shape, so I started trying to exercise regularly again, but I wasn't keeping track of what I ate. I was getting nowhere by doing this, I think I even gained weight in that time.

But in the last month of using this site, and keeping track of what I eat, I have finally found something that seems to be working. I am incredibly happy about it, and feel like my goal weight is actually achievable now :)

So.... yaaaay!

Replies

• busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I know exactly why you mean. MFP has been like a breathe of fresh air. And the funny part is, I had no weight loss and/or fitness goals this year or within the foreseeable future. Yet, here I am! And I'm absolutely elated :D
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    *what you mean
  • chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Thats awesome, I just joined the site and think its an excellent tool!
    Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!