Two weeks Gone and counting (down!)

Options
Hoosiermomma
Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
Hoorah I am officially 5 lbs. lighter than when I weighed in 2 weeks ago at 162! First REAL diet ever and it actually works! I'm so excited! Been hanging out here quite a bit to keep on track and to soak up the encouragement from all of you and your stories. I'll be checking in next week with hopefully another pound that has gone missing! :bigsmile:

185537.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

Replies

• Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Hoorah I am officially 5 lbs. lighter than when I weighed in 2 weeks ago at 162! First REAL diet ever and it actually works! I'm so excited! Been hanging out here quite a bit to keep on track and to soak up the encouragement from all of you and your stories. I'll be checking in next week with hopefully another pound that has gone missing! :bigsmile:

185537.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • Jenners
    Jenners Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great Job! 5 lbs in two weeks is amazing! Keep up the good work.
  • Lookgreat
    Lookgreat Posts: 63
    Options
    Hey that's great - would love to know your schedule - any tips that you could share with us !:drinker:175940.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • indianagranny
    Options
    WAY TO GO
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Thanks All! I'm pretty pumped. It's a little sad that now I almost am down to where my scale SAID I was, but it's not the pounds right?? The jeans are more comfy! LOOKGREAT wondered about my schedule. I'm hoping to stick to the plan of Excercise at the gym 2 times a week. Walk 3 miles another two days and keep my calories in the -1 lbs. per week. I might ease the calories up. I'm not sure I can stick long term otherwise. In the meantime thanks for the encouragement and I've been checkin' on your progresses too. Let all keep it up! I mean down! :wink:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you! :flowerforyou: Weigh to Go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!