2»

Replies

• MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    i dont look half as good as you! haha
  • ladyhawk53
    Options
    Congratulations and thanks for sharing your story. I am especially discouraged since I started at 190 and work my buns off at the gym, not even able to eat back all the cals I burned and sometimes barely eating the 1500 I'm supposed to, yet I gained .5lbs. This is not much, but to somone who wants to see the scale tipped a different direction, it is frustrating. So thanks again for encouragement and get every cent worn out of that bikini. You've earned it:drinker: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • TANKENEY32
    TANKENEY32 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!!! CONGRATULATIONS....
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Good for you Missy!
    :heart:
    You've done sooo well! We're all inspired by you.
    Thank you for sharing your story.
    :flowerforyou:
  • jenstrausbaugh
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and thanks for sharing your story. I am especially discouraged since I started at 190 and work my buns off at the gym, not even able to eat back all the cals I burned and sometimes barely eating the 1500 I'm supposed to, yet I gained .5lbs. This is not much, but to somone who wants to see the scale tipped a different direction, it is frustrating. So thanks again for encouragement and get every cent worn out of that bikini. You've earned it:drinker: :heart: :flowerforyou:

Hang in there Ladahawk! It will happen. Keep doing the right things and ask some of these experts all of your questions and let them guide you. Read some of the articles about starvation mode. I didn't believe it...until it happened for me. I wasn't losing although I was going to the YMCA 4-5 times per week and my net calories were more like 800-1000! I just thought, "What's the deal?!?":mad: Then I started eating more and bettter foods brining my net calories closer to 1200 and viola!:love: I started losing a pound per week. I also purchased a heart rate monitor and stay within my heart rate range which is actually a lighter intensity than I was doing.

don't be discouraged. Use this site!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!