I feel good! How about you?

Options
aerome
aerome Posts: 171 Member
I feel so great! It's 8:20 am for me and I'm not tired! (I used to totally drag in the morning.) I feel HEALTHY on the inside. I carry myself with confidence. I'm proud that I've actually been sticking with this! I actually resisted Taco Bell yesterday--before I wouldn't have even thought twice. I feel amazing.

How about you? How has eating better and exercising affected your life?

Replies

• aerome
    aerome Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I feel so great! It's 8:20 am for me and I'm not tired! (I used to totally drag in the morning.) I feel HEALTHY on the inside. I carry myself with confidence. I'm proud that I've actually been sticking with this! I actually resisted Taco Bell yesterday--before I wouldn't have even thought twice. I feel amazing.

How about you? How has eating better and exercising affected your life?
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    So happy for you! :happy: It's good to feel good!
  • Jrgal
    Jrgal Posts: 46
    Options
    I am with you. It's amazing how much energy I have when I start my day off with a good walk. Funny, because the walk in the evening wears my butt out. :smile:
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    I hear ya sister! :happy: I am loving this working out thing. I just read an article in a magazine that said, for more energy, get to the gym first thing in the morning and get in a full body workout. I've been doing this for about 5 months now and I can tell you, they are not lying! On the mornings I am tempted to sleep in, I just have to think about how much better I feel after going to exercise. And that gets me right out of bed! I love it! I am pumped! Have a great day everyone!!:bigsmile:
  • TubaGirl
    TubaGirl Posts: 58
    Options
    I feel great and very happy about my progress. I am drinking MUCH more water that I have ever in my whole life! And I am not tired when I wake up at 5/6 every morning for school any more, I feel good and wake up happy that I look better, feel better, and doing my body some good!!

Tuba Girl Kate