Very low or no calorie food ideas?

Options
Okay so I was bad and ate McDonald's for breakfast. I only have 551 calories left to eat for the day. Anyone have any ideas for a small or no calories meal?

Thanks bunches!

Replies

• AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Okay so I was bad and ate McDonald's for breakfast. I only have 551 calories left to eat for the day. Anyone have any ideas for a small or no calories meal?

Thanks bunches!
    Why were you bad for eating at McDonalds?
  • Hurricane_C
    Hurricane_C Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Lots and lots of veggies and water
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    no calorie food....!? really!?
  • jtintx
    jtintx Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Chicken breast and salad with low cal dressing???
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    Protein Fluff will fill you up and make you want to take a nap for 200'ish calories...and I bet you couldn't even finish the whole batch.

Otherwise, easier options are vegetables, boullion cubes (never tried drinking broth lol), or just go to bed and wake up later, lol
  • AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    Options
    I'm having chicken soft tacos on corn tortillas night. Low cal and tasty to boot!
  • moochachip
    moochachip Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You could also walk off some of those calories you ate.
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Lots and lots of veggies. Very little calories in the veg, it's all in the salad dressing.

I've done a large fresh salad (fill a dinner plate ~ 2 1/2 cup of veg) with a can of tuna on it, and a small amount of dressing. 1 - 1.5 Tbsp of Good Seasonings Italian dressing is good for me. Totals out just on the high side of 300 Cal and is very low in carbs (assumes no cheese or croutons on the salad). Fresh grilled salmon, a small (3oz or so) portion of chicken breast or lean steak would work but be slightly higher in calories.

Also, you should only need to stick to the 1200 calories if you're not exercising much. If you're exercising, don't be afraid to eat up the exercise burned calories.
  • Health_Gal
    Health_Gal Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Please don't try and starve for the rest of the day, because even though you went to McDonald's, your body still needs nutrition.

Go ahead and eat your normal number of meals, make them as healthy and low cal as possible, and remember that tomorrow you get a fresh start!
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    2 egg Omlette with big salad. Very filling. Good Luck...
  • imogenjade
    Options
    egg white omlette with steamed veg. nom nom nom
  • bettrem
    bettrem Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    no calorie food....!? really!?

LOVE IT........................No calorie food bah ha ha
  • AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    Options
    Plans changed for me. Hittin' Subway. Another low-cal alternative. :)
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Look up 500 calorie dinners. 500 calories is not a low amount can be heaps of food and filling.
  • thekateb
    Options
    burn some calories so that you can eat more!!...or I always go with a Lean Cuisine meal when I am looking for a super low cal meal that still tastes yummy :)
  • Mompanda4
    Mompanda4 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I would suggest doing some cardio to burn off some of the calories you feel so guilty about from mcDonald', then you would be able to eat better the rest of the day. And don't forget to drinkmlots of water.
  • barefoot76
    barefoot76 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Giant salad, no dressing! Seriously. Or celery and carrots with fat-free hummus.
  • angienbecker
    angienbecker Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    throw a chicken breast in the crockpot or oven and eat somesteamed veggies! There is still so many options for you with that many calories!
  • mom2mozart
    mom2mozart Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    vegetables... I made grilled eggplant slices drizzled with olive oil and seasoned with Mrs. Dash Chipolte with sauteed peppers, onion, and zuchini for lunch with olive oil, and a little homemade guacamole (avacado and tomato with lime and raw onion)... Delicious, filling and about 200 calories.

Watermelon (50 calories)
    Unsweetened applesauce (45 calories)
    Celery (10 calories per stalk)
    Raw Cucumbers
    Salad
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    I stir fry shrimp, bean sprouts and green onions, even some mushrooms, in just fat free italian dressing.