Starting over again!!

Options
Hey everyone!

I was going really good for three weeks and lost 10 lbs during that time. But something happened and I returned to my old, bad habits and gained two of those pounds back. I decided I am not going to make the excuse "I will start again on Monday" and will start over today.

If anyone else is in the same place as me, let me know and we can keep each other motivated and add me!! I want to lose about 20-30 more lbs but I mostly just want to be healthier and make better decisions - instead of excuses.

Thanks!! :)

Replies

• Caddyshak
    Options
    I started MFP last year and lost around 15 lbs. then I reverted back to my old habits and gained it all back plus more. I finally realized I was at my heaviest weight ever and started MFP 5 weeks ago and have lost 21 lbs. I am committed to following through with my goals and won't look back. Feel free to add me to your list. Good luck!
  • kalferink
    Options
    I need to start again too. I am almost 34 years old and want to be proud of how I look. I want to be healthy for my 3 kids and a role model of healthy choices.

I'm excited to start seeing results. I would like to lose 20 lbs.
  • eellis2000
    eellis2000 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Yep me too.... then I quit smoking.... and 10lbs later here I am again.
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    We all fall off every now and then...the good thing is that we keep getting back on.! Just jkeep going and dont let the little set backs throw you off! You can do it!
  • wtp2000
    wtp2000 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone ... I did Weight Watchers last year and lost 30 lbs. Stopped using the on-line tools when my membership expired and figured I could do the program on my own. Big mistake, I put all the weight back on. I am turning 50 in September and am determined to do so with alot LESS of me. Wish me luck ...
  • karachlo
    karachlo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This week has been my start back week! I've done the very same thing over & over again for the past couple of years. I'm finally back in the right mindset to do it this time... I got this :bigsmile: this time
  • slheitmann
    Options
    I got waylayed when I had surgery and then got sick. I at least lost weight due to not much of a appetite I think we all fall sometimes that is why we are here. Don't beat yourself up just move forward, can't go back and redo the past.
  • leia200for2
    Options
    I have been chasing the same 10 pound loss for 2 months now, I fully understand the frustration! Good luck! You can do it!
  • singinmelodies
    Options
    I am also starting over too! I need the motivation to!
  • Elibasia
    Elibasia Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.
  • PennyDunagan
    Options
    I'm starting over today. I got to within 3 lbs. of my goal weight a couple years ago and now I am 43 lbs. above it. :( But today is a new day and there's no where to go but down! :flowerforyou:
  • xonophone
    xonophone Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I am also starting over, in fact I just posted a similar message mere seconds ago! :) I am determined to re-lost those 16 pounds I gained back, but more importantly, I want to lose the inches. I just reviewed my measurement history and it's pretty damn depressing to see how many of those inches came back. Good luck to you!!!