26lbs later, not sure I see a difference...do you??

Options
This is me and my Granny in June of 2011...
th_Middendorfs.jpg

...and this is me now...
008.jpg

Other people tell me I've look like I've lost weight, but honestly, I don't really see it. Do you??

Replies

• Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I can't see your pics but great job on losing 26 pounds!!! That's fantastic.
  • Stella_Leigh
    Stella_Leigh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Okay, I think I fixed it. Thanks! :-)
  • THINtense
    Options
    You can DEFINITELY see it! Face, arms, stomach! You look great :) congrats!!
  • NaomiWhite77
    NaomiWhite77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    You can totally see it in your face. Congrats!
  • 5Btieden
    5Btieden Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    The pics are pretty different but I can totally tell in the face! You are doing great!!
  • Chagama
    Chagama Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference. Congratulations!
  • ginacs6
    ginacs6 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yes, I can see it! I felt the same way for awhile. Are you tall by any chance? I am 5'9" and pretty well proportioned so I think that made seeing results more difficult. Even now at 42lbs gone, people I havent see will say "you look great! died you change your hair or something?" I actually kinda like that now. Makes me feel like I maybe didnt look as awful as I thought before. My sizing difference isnt much either, but most importantly I feel so much better and have way more confidence! I hope you do too!
  • rdsxgrl28
    rdsxgrl28 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    absolutely!
  • revren10
    revren10 Posts: 116
    Options
    This is me and my Granny in June of 2011...
    th_Middendorfs.jpg

...and this is me now...
    008.jpg

Other people tell me I've look like I've lost weight, but honestly, I don't really see it. Do you??

you can defiently tell in your face. keep pushing and you'll achieve your goal
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Can tell in the face and the only reason people are mentioning that is because you're clothed from head to toe basically. I'm willing to bet you can tell all over your body.
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Can't really compare the pics as they're both really different in size & your pose, but I can see a significant difference in your face :]

I didn't see a difference in my appearance until yesterday!
  • imogenjade
    Options
    yeh you can. you have large boobs so not as obvious. but in 2nd pic your boobs are biggest thing. the 1st picture your stomach was. you look alot better and younger. well done xxxx
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Definitely i see the difference in face and arms. You look much younger. Congratulations.
  • JenRei87
    JenRei87 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    girl you can totally see a big difference!! congrats it makes me feel excited about how i will look after I lose 26 pounds!!!! ^__^
  • chasingpavements24
    chasingpavements24 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    It's hard to accurately compare, just because you are wearing such different outfits in both, but I'm sure if you were to do a bra/panties comparison for yourself, the difference would be obvious. Also, in my experience when I went from ~202 to 180 two years ago, it took people awhile to notice and even then, it wasn't crazy obvious. But, last year, when I dropped just a few pounds, down to ~173, it seemed like EVERYONE noticed and commented on it. So, it is sometimes hard to tell, when you are starting off with a higher weight and are taller.

Like, others have said though, your face looks much thinner! You look great :)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Your tummy looks smaller, your boobs look bigger (awesome side effect of shrinking tummy), and your arms look like they are probably a bit smaller too but, because they aren't at the same angle in the second picture, it's hard to tell.
    Your camera is also hiding you face, but I would bet that your neck and face are a bit slimmer too - that's the most common spot for weight loss to show up first.

You are doing great - keep up the hard work!
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I can tell in your face, its slimmer. Just wait until people you know ask you if you have lost weight without you telling them, thats the best compliment of all!!
  • Jomalone2
    Jomalone2 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Yep, we can tell it - so keep on going!!!! You can do it.
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    It doesn't really matter if we can see it. What matters is can YOU FEEL it?
    Clothes fit looser, body feels better, health is good, have more energy?

That's the important stuff. Way to go!! keep on putting in that great effort!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!