New user

Options
Hey everyone! I just signed up today! I used to be a WW fan but since the program has changed it hasn't been working for me. So needless to say I have been a little lost. I'm so glad a stumbled on this site! I have some hope that this will be it, I can achieve my weight loss goal.

Is there any advice you can give to the newbies? How this site has worked for you and why. I'm just looking for some insight and support.

Thanks!

Replies

• umyron
    umyron Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just signed up today! I used to be a WW fan but since the program has changed it hasn't been working for me. So needless to say I have been a little lost. I'm so glad a stumbled on this site! I have some hope that this will be it, I can achieve my weight loss goal.

Is there any advice you can give to the newbies? How this site has worked for you and why. I'm just looking for some insight and support.

Thanks!

Hi Amy,
    Welcome to MFP, it's my first day as well!

Having some experience with weight loss, I can tell you that all it really comes down to is two things:
    1) Calories in vs. Calories out
    2) Mental strength

As long as we can help each other stay strong and motivated to stay within our caloric goals every day, we will get good results.

Best of luck :)
  • amy4586
    amy4586 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Good luck to you as well.
  • samf36
    samf36 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome I am new also.