Success in pregnancy! - Progression pics! ;)

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• Яaquel
    Яaquel Posts: 90
    Options
    Congrats on the baby!! you look great...
  • mesa4
    mesa4 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You have lost so much and look so great! I thought you would be a great person to ask a question to. Did you ever go over your calorie limit much and if so how much did you allow? I have a 1200 limit and go over sometimes between 150 and 200.
  • 20carrots
    20carrots Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Could you just give me an idea of what/how much you eat normally? And how much you exercise? In other wrods, how did you get so small?
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    You have lost so much and look so great! I thought you would be a great person to ask a question to. Did you ever go over your calorie limit much and if so how much did you allow? I have a 1200 limit and go over sometimes between 150 and 200.
    Thank you!! :)

I never ate 1200. I always ate more. I think the lowest I got was about 1400 calories. 1200 is the lowest a person should ever eat. But if you start out eating that low, you have nowhere to safely lower them again should you hit a plateau.

Here is another post I wrote recently. :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/81336-the-keys-to-my-success
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Could you just give me an idea of what/how much you eat normally? And how much you exercise? In other wrods, how did you get so small?
    Here is the thread I wrote recently explaining a lot.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/81336-the-keys-to-my-success

BUT, I exercised and ate sensibly. I taught myself about food, etc. I don't really count my calories like I did before. I did it so carefully for the 16 months it took me to reach my goal that now I just sort of know what to eat and how much my body needs. I was specific about everything! Learning about portion control is a huge key to success.

Now, I try to hit the gym at least 3 days a week. I do an hour on the elliptical. I slowly worked up to that! I am looking to try some fun classes soon. And I stay as active as possible in other ways. Walking, hiking, playing at the park with my kids. :)

Hope this helps!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!