Success in pregnancy! - Progression pics! ;)

Options

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I am sort of in the home stretch!! Gotta get through the rest of July and August and then it is done and I get to meet my new, precious little boy!! :love: :love: :love:
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    have u picked out his name yet?
    :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I can't see the picture :angry:

But I'm sure since it's a pic of yewwwww it's bea u ti ful!!! :love: :smooched:
  • AmerDamer
    AmerDamer Posts: 9
    Options
    You are awesome!! 135 lbs!! Way to go!! I have a long way to go, but seeing stories like yours is such a motivation. You look great! Happy pregnancy!!
  • blondeheat
    blondeheat Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Great job! I have been off the site for a while and wondered how you were doing. Glad to hear your success story!
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    You are still looking GREAT!!!

Do you have any pictures of yourself when you were pregnant with your first?
  • kolney
    kolney Posts: 93
    Options
    You look so darn cute!! Perfect little baby bump!!
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!:flowerforyou:
  • msujdak
    msujdak Posts: 141
    Options
    No backpains....and any swelling is at a minimum (I think because I drink a ton of water and exercise, etc).

I have had to tone down my workouts because I started getting dizzy and nauseous and my abdomen was tightening...so sticking to walking here and there. But, I have about 8 1/2 weeks left..so trying to just maintain and keep active as much as possible. :smile:
    [/quote]

Congrats! Your look great! When I was expecting my son, I walked every day, did yoga and felt sexier than I ever did! Pregnancy is so empowering (as long as you're not throwing up:laugh: )
    It's so cool to carry that special little package with you wherever you go!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! :) I'm getting so close now!! :happy:
  • indianagranny
    Options
    You look fantastic. Congratulations on all your awesome work to make this a healthy pregnancy.
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!!:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    July 26th. At a baptism brunch...a little over 33 weeks preggo.
    5380_1176973578288_1046562767_30-1.jpg

Today, August 4th. 34 1/2 weeks preggo.
    PicturesinJune317-1.jpg
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Shoot, I wish I could see them from work!!! Stupid internet filters :grumble:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    You look so great and so happy. I can't wait to see the little guy, I am sure he will be a cutie just like your son is. :flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congratulations for being able to keep the extra weight off. Can't wait to see pics of the new little boy. Two precious sons to grow up and spoil their mom. :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thanks guys!! September 4th is my c-section date! :happy:

Can't wait to snuggle this little guy!!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congratulations for being able to keep the extra weight off. Can't wait to see pics of the new little boy. Two precious sons to grow up and spoil their mom. :laugh: :laugh:
    I can live with that!! Nothing bad with being spoiled!! :laugh:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Been wondering where you're hiding the tummy where you're hiding the little guy :laugh: . Lke my words' play? I've another one: show you tummy, Tammy :laugh: :flowerforyou: . Thanks for sharing, you look GREAT! :flowerforyou: Stay strong, a month is a piece of cake compared to 9 :wink: . And keep us posted, k? :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    8/5/2009
    5540_132677239743_530979743_3196849_3630131_n.jpg

8/9/2009 - 35 weeks and 2 days.
    My baby shower outfit. Yes, it's a lot of cleavage. I am all boobs and belly right now!! LOL! :embarassed: I was going for very "Earth Mother" type of look! ;)
    39610_1910.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!