100 DAYS IN !!!!:)

ranmca
ranmca Posts: 121 Member
hey everyone. i thought id share some pictures of my 100 days of mfp. So a little bit about myself first. Im 24yrs old, 5"4 and im sticking to 1200 cals a day. i try to burn 250cals for 5 days of the week and at least 500 cals two days of the week. my main exercises is walking, but i love to snowboard when the snows good. im also a very outdoorsy kinda gal so on my weekends, i try to hike or do something fairly active outside. anyways 100 days ago i started MFP, and thought i would get no where with it...i was wrong. with all my encouragement from my mfp family ive lost close to 20LBS, and i hope to loose another 20 this way. and i would give anything to get rid of those thighs of mine, they seem to be the only thing not changing....boo

im not sure how well my pictures will load, but my starting weight was 176LBS, and I am now down to 157LBS(total loss 19LBS). sorry for the clashing underwear pictures, pretty embarrassing, i dont know what i was thinking. lol

176ibsnov212011.jpg

feb26100days1572-1.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

feb26100days1572.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!