Les Mills Pump Fitness Challenge from home.....

Options
Welcome everyone! I just purchased the new home version of Les Mills Pump and have to say that I have finally found my soulmate workout....combines aerobic along with weight resistance and for the first time along with motivational music! I think it would be fun to get a group together and keep each other motivated and accountable. I had never done it in the gym but now I see why it get such rave reviews and number one across the nation. It's based on the rep effect, loads of repetitions with lighter weights.

I'm going to start this fitness challenge in March. We will do our best to eat clean, post our workouts, and get motivational tips and nutritional support !If you message me your email address (preferrably if it links up with FB) then I would be happy to get you out the details. THIS IS THE FASTEST WAY TO GET PUMP-a-licious before summer. The key to leaner, stronger, more compact muscles and weight loss is to combine weight resistance into your workouts.

I'd love to have you join our group. I already have 20 of us joining us on the journey to STRONG!

Have a fit-tabulous day!! Colleen (Seattle):flowerforyou:

Replies

• apriljl2
    apriljl2 Posts: 2
    Options
    Can I join :)
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I am hoping to do PUMP next!!
  • Rjdj3530
    Rjdj3530 Posts: 154
    Options
    I have been doing Bodypump at the gym for over a year. I love it! It's really nice once you get accustomed to the cues and start upping the weights! Once you all get form and timing down challenge yourselves!!
  • toni429
    toni429 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would like to join :) should be receiving soon maybe tomorrow :