A little NSV...

So though my scale hasn't been moving quite as much as I would have liked it to. I can finally say I am in the plus sizes!!! I know confusing as that may seem let me explain....There are all these stores in the mall by me that claim to carry plus sizes but anyone that has ever encountered these plus sizes know that not only do they run small but, they only go up to a size 3x. (which is kind of like a size 18 or 20.) Anyway I went into a store that I haven't been to in a couple of months, the last time was October 2011 and a shopping bag later I walked out with a few new items!! Happy shopper here because my shopping choices have just expanded....I am learning not to depend on the scale as much, and to start relying on the measurements.

I am sharing this only because I know there is someone out there on this journey like me. Someone who will avoid eating the day before a weigh in, weigh first thing in the morning after using the bathroom, weigh everyday just to see if the number is going up or down, is so upset when that number is not what you wan to see that you feel like calling it quits, someone who relies on that number way too much. Stop letting that number define you!! I just had my wake up call last night because even though the scale says I have lost only (and I know it's a great loss)18 pounds I have dropped 2 sizes and that is something that no number can compare with!!

I'm wishing you all success and I hope this reaches whomever it was intended for because I couldn't tell you how many times I read a post that I needed at just that time! Happy shrinking peeps!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!