Need to loose 100 pounds! Pls Help!

Options
2»

Replies

• Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    100 pounds is my goal also...I have 26 pounds to go! You really can do it ; )
  • Lukestokes03
    Options
    Thanks for the site...I am constantly trying to find healthy alternatives.

A quote taken from my Weight Watcher days, "Nothing Tastes as Good as Being Thin Feels" :wink: ...cheesy but it's true
  • daculadancer
    Options
    I have just begun my weight loss journey. I have battled my weight my entire life but, because of my happy marriage, have managed to put on about 25 unwanted pounds. You can do it Joey!
  • geohow11
    geohow11 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Looking for folks to add as friends that want to watch me loose 70 pounds... again... and then another 30. Hopefully I can steal lots of diet tips and tricks from you and be inspired by your journey no matter what your weight loss goals. And from time to time you will see me post about my long lost loves (light beer and chicken wings) and about how the spin bikes at the gym are a 21st century torture device.

Go Dawgs!

Joey

Feel free to add me

geohow11
  • joey200for2
    joey200for2 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    My cousin is in the Redcoats too! small world
  • Bopit2009
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

I'm trying to lose 100+ pounds and it's been super hard for me :/
  • JessicaHoskins
    Options
    Welcome to the club!
    I myself have to lose OVER 100 lbs; (approximately 143 pounds) to my ideal weight of 150 lbs.
    Feel free to add me; together we can embark on the journey to get to our respectable weights once & for all.
    :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • ShawnaWeg
    ShawnaWeg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • ttlmallen
    Options
    Added. I have about 65lbs. to loose, and am also doing this for the 2nd time. I lost about 80lbs. 14 years ago and then had another baby. Yep gained about 75% of it back, and had the perfect excuse "how am I supposed to find time to exercise with a new baby?" I am now holding myself responsible for making exercise a priority. What good am I to my family if I'm not healthy. My inspirations are Caitlin (19), Emily (11), and my very supportive husband. With any luck at all my success will be an inspiration for them to each lead a healthy lifestyle as well. Best of luck to you and your wife.
  • sydleibert
    sydleibert Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sent a request!
  • eyewonder2
    Options
    I'm with you feel free to add me
  • joey200for2
    joey200for2 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thank you, good luck to you as well!