Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi.... I'm new

:smile: Hi.... I'm 54 and looking for support in this journey to better health. I do have some heath issues that make exercising difficult at times. My Husband has not been supportive of my desire and/or efforts to become healthy, I believe support is so important. I am hoping to not only find support for myself but to also give support to others.

Looking forward to meeting you. :flowerforyou:

Ann

Replies

• interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Welcome! Good luck. It really works. Feel free to add me.
  • You will find people here who are very supportive and have lots of knowledge. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Hi Ann, feel free to add me, I've only been here a month (ish) =D But I have found this site great. Best of luck. =D
  • I am new too! Please add me as a friend; I believe the more the merrier, and the more support, the better! :flowerforyou:
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Welcome I've been doing this January. Am doing really good. Add me if you like. The more support the better.:smile:
  • Lozx87
    Lozx87 Posts: 130 Member
    hi feel free to add always need support whatever journey peole are on
  • Welcome and feel free to add me as a friend. I have the same issue with the husband not being supportive. My husband goes so far as to make fun of my work out game on the Wii. He feels i'm perfect in every way and there is no need to lose weight. unfortunately if I don't I could end up with some serious health issues.. So feel free to add I've been on here less than a month but have already lost 10 lbs just becuase I have support and encouragement every day.

KristieWade