WW question for those doing it?

So for those who do the tracker in WW also is that hard than this or is it in my head? Nothing I eat seems to be in the database! Lean cuisine, string cheese, etc. Seems very generic.

Replies

• becky444
    becky444 Posts: 145 Member
    So for those who do the tracker in WW also is that hard than this or is it in my head? Nothing I eat seems to be in the database! Lean cuisine, string cheese, etc. Seems very generic.
  • AngelaBeaulieu
    AngelaBeaulieu Posts: 109 Member
    Im almost positive I have seen lean cuisine and string cheese in our database. If it isn't there you can put it in yourself that way the database can grow and others can also use it. It is however very testy though so make sure you are spelling it properly or type in just cheese and look for the kind you eat.

Good luck and welcome.
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    be very specific when you enter the foods, for example: Smart Ones Lasagna

I've rarely had to enter foods, the database here his HUGE!!!! Sometimes you have to hunt for it, but it's usually there. Like Angela said, if it's not there just add it in and it will help you and the rest of us as well.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    try searching for just a few of the key words: example... I eat Butcher's Cut 98% fat free turkey (lunchmeat) when I searched for it, I didn't find it using all the terms. but when I put in just Butchers turkey, I found it. the person who entered it had left off the 98% fat free phrase.

and please help our database grow, remember to check the box that says "allow other users to use this food" then we all benefit from your efforts when adding a new food. :flowerforyou:
  • chulie
    chulie Posts: 282
    Ya any lean cuisine I enter is 99% of the time in here...only ones that aren't are when they come out with something brand new. But I have found string cheese and lean cuisines on here. Are you spelling it right? It wont find something similar...
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Just about everything I eat is in the tracker there already. You do have to be specific.
  • becky444
    becky444 Posts: 145 Member
    I guess I should have said. I LOVE our data base Weight Watchers data base is much harder in my view. Im tracking my points here instead of 2 websites!
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    I used to use Weight Watchers e-tools and I was actually about to join again when I was directed to this website. Since I'm living the single mother life for a year, not having to load up the baby to go weigh in and get support is incredibly convenient. Plus, the center I liked is about 45 minutes away. I can log on here any time I want to for support and see reports of everything I've done. And yes, I always found the WW database to be frustrating. This one is MUCH easier for me!
  • turtle31
    turtle31 Posts: 151 Member
    I use to be a WW follower until i found this sight. This is what I did, I bought a WW scale from Kohl's that cost around 32 bucks on sale, i have a little WW calculator so at the end of the day I go to the print meal screen on this sight and but my info in my WW calculator. That still gives me my points. I was at 28 points when I was with WW. on this sight that's about 1200-1350 calories. Welcome to the WW alternative and its FREE,FREE, FREE:smooched: