Hello

Options
After jumping straight in with a question, I thought it would polite to introduce myself here.

Hello, I'm 'Beff' I am a mum of 2, and have found it hard to lose weight since having my second child 9 months ago, I think part of the problem has been due to medications I am on, but I am sure there are better food choices I should be making.

Without boring you all with too many details, I have long term health issues- surrounding my digestive system- multiple surgeries (50+) have left me with a list of foods I can't eat, and a few that I can- unfortunately the foods I can eat, are the higher in calories, and most unhealthy! I am also limited to what excercise I can do, but try and fit a walk in most week days.

I have been doing MFP for week and have found it really insightful, and already feel a bit better about things- I think due to the fact I feel as though I am taking control of the situation, rather than my weight taking control of me!

I live in the UK, I am 32 and a stay at home mum- love crafts, photography, and reading. I have a super supportive husband, who is considering joing MFP himself- he is already weighing foods, and counting calories for me, so he may as well join in the fun (o;

So that's me! I'll try not to pester you with too many questions. Hopefully in time, I will be able to help answer questions for other people and become a part of the MFP community.