Shopping for jeans...fun?!?!?

Options
TuscanySun
TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
Hey everyone...just have to share.

I finally had to give in and buy some new jeans, because I was tired of having to hike them up every 5 minutes and of feeling the bagginess of them on me now that I'm down a few lbs.

So, I go into the store and take the 2 sizes down from where I was at, because I wasnt sure what size....well, bake my potato...dont ya know I had to go back out and get a THIRD size smaller....yipppeeee!!!!!!!!!!

That was the most fun I've had in a clothing store in a very LONG time!!

Blessings!

Replies

• TuscanySun
    TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone...just have to share.

I finally had to give in and buy some new jeans, because I was tired of having to hike them up every 5 minutes and of feeling the bagginess of them on me now that I'm down a few lbs.

So, I go into the store and take the 2 sizes down from where I was at, because I wasnt sure what size....well, bake my potato...dont ya know I had to go back out and get a THIRD size smaller....yipppeeee!!!!!!!!!!

That was the most fun I've had in a clothing store in a very LONG time!!

Blessings!
  • mcelledge
    mcelledge Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    way to go. especially jeans . I can never find jeans that fit hopefully the workouts i'm doing at curves will help me tone enough to fit into jeans the way i want to.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    haha last time i shopped for jeans i had like 30 pairs to try on ..darn I should have marked it as excercise...I was at the 30lb mark then haha I plan to go back at 90lbs ....congrats on your success:flowerforyou:
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! :drinker:

Talk about a "WHOO HOO" moment! Doesn't it feel good? Keep up the good work girl!
  • newlifestyle36
    Options
    omg!!:bigsmile: congrats on the smaller jeans keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • TexasMom
    TexasMom Posts: 70
    Options
    WOW!! What a great feeling for you!! Your on the right track and just got to see some early results from the jean rack. And for us women, jeans are a big deal!!!!

Keep up the good work. Many Blessings,
    Nita
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!