Funny things people wear to the gym

Options
What's the funniest thing you've seen someone where to the gym? The funniest things I saw was this lady wearing leather hightop moccasin boots with tassles and a playboy shirt.

Replies

• BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I saw a guy on the treadmill with a t-shirt that read: "Baby not on board" and an arrow pointing down to his "pot belly".
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Great big rhinestone chandelier earrings and knee high boots with a chain of rhinestones across the ankle.
    (Also the lady had on so much perfume I could smell it when she sat in a chair along the wall of the pool and I was swimming in the first lane.)
  • jsnearly
    Options
    Yesterday I saw a guy on the treadmill with a t-shirt that read: "Baby not on board" and an arrow pointing down to his "pot belly".
    That's awesome!
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I always feel awkward when I wear an old t-shirt with obamas face on it while on the elliptical....and fox news is on right in front of me. haha

not crazy, but I felt like throwing that out there.
  • jsnearly
    Options
    I always feel awkward when I wear an old t-shirt with obamas face on it while on the elliptical....and fox news is on right in front of me. haha

That's because fox news doesn't like obama. Are you feeling guilty? J/k!
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options

That's because fox news doesn't like obama. Are you feeling guilty? J/k!

YES I KNOW. There is the irony.....:indifferent:
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    There is one guy who wears a black shirt and random colored running shorts, bright blue, orange, bright green and black calf high socks with black shoes. I am thinking he's single...
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Pound of makeup and a jump suit 2 or 3sizes to small and then sha e took the.jacket off and had on what looked like.a baby onsie with a pot belly smdh
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    There is one guy who wears a black shirt and random colored running shorts, bright blue, orange, bright green and black calf high socks with black shoes. I am thinking he's single...
    If not he should or may be!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    :laugh: One lady wears tights with some cutter shorts crossing her backside and have her t-shirt tied up in the front with her stomach hanging...False Longggg Lashes and a ponytail that hits the top of the shorts..MAN you should see her getting up on the elliptical....Its hilarious...and she goes around and tease the guys in the GYM.....They have reall eyecandy to look at..:laugh: :laugh:
  • jsnearly
    Options
    Pound of makeup and a jump suit 2 or 3sizes to small and then sha e took the.jacket off and had on what looked like.a baby onsie with a pot belly smdh

I think I will die if I ever see someone wearing a snuggie to the gym.
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    The funniest thing I've seen are the old skool guys that still wear those silver sauna suits!
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Control top panty hose and a t shirt that only went to the top of the panty hose. She was in the room about to take the yoga class.

Then there was the man that walked out of the locker room into the pool area nude, but perhaps that doesn't count, since it was more of a "funny things he was not wearing" :p