Need support and motivation

Options
Hi Everyone,

I am in dire need of dropping some pounds (okay many pounds.) I have tried program on top of program. I recently started going to the gym after a 1 year hiatus. Someone there gave me this site. So far, I love how it helps me keep track of what I eat. I am finding I eat way too many calories per a day. I am very good about starting things, but just as good at stopping. Anyone willing to give me motivation daily or weekly, I would do the same to you. If interested please drop me a line or add me. I look forward ot hearing from you.:smile:

Jennifer

Replies

• joey200for2
    joey200for2 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi Jennifer, my wife and i started on here today and love it. We would love to help you along the journey and we are very grateful for any advice and support.
  • kikiwilkinson
    Options
    I am all about support and motivation, we can help each other to be better!
  • chrissiepooh
    chrissiepooh Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I can support and motivate you! I am also on this weight loss journey. I've lost 12lbs so far and I have 108lbs left. I've never been so motivated in my life and actually post a daily blog about it on a word press website, my sister, she lost 80lbs and I did an interview/blog with her I think you'll find very inspiring...if you want, friend me on here and check out my blog..

http://eatbloginspire.wordpress.com
  • TOYGRRRL
    TOYGRRRL Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hi! And welcome to MFP! I am all about support and motivation. I could not have made the changes I did without the help of this site and the support I get from my MFP friends! Feel free to add me.
    Pam