MFP Runners Club for April 22nd... did you run today?

Options
jessmomof3
jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
Share it here! Newbies welcome! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• jessmomof3
    Options
    Share it here! Newbies welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    6 mile tempo run for me w/ even some extra speedwork. I felt AWESOME running today, just in a groove!! Then a friend was using the elliptical so I ended up doing 30 min on the elliptical talking and burning more cals. :laugh:
  • rndalsn
    rndalsn Posts: 26
    Options
    :happy: Ran 4 miles today. Moderate pace, felt good. Will try to run another 3 miles tonight!
  • star139
    star139 Posts: 134
    Options
    3 miles today. yesterday was a horrible run! i just couldn't get into it. i'm hoping today I can just zone out and get a great 3 miles in!

happy running everyone :drinker:
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Planning a 5 miler for today.
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Planning a 5 miler for today.
  • beckyi88
    beckyi88 Posts: 604
    Options
    No run today, cycling instead. Tomorrow will be 5th run in a week so I'm proud of that, but darn if those blasted shinsplints aren't trying to start up. Back to Runner's World for exercises and stretches!

Becky
  • hessied
    hessied Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Seven miles for me today, and, man, I was dogging it. Wish I was sharing your groove, Jess, because I lost mine somewhere along the way! :laugh:
  • kechiemc
    kechiemc Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    I'm resting today. Well not really - I gardened for over 3 hours this morning. I'm beat!

It's good to see you guys posting:flowerforyou:
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    a little over 2 miles - bought some new shoes over the weekend so breaking them in slowly

felt good though was away last week and didn't run at all
  • katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    A little over 7 miles for me, and I was dragging, too! Maybe it's because it's the middle of the week. Who knows!
  • sudzie88
    sudzie88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    got the new shoes! I love them. But the shin splints were acting up so I ran on the elliptical today... back to running tmr!
  • sonia2
    sonia2 Posts: 154
    Options
    4 miles for me today? Just curious-- how do you ladies do on your runs when you are having your monthly friend?
  • kechiemc
    Options
    4 miles for me today? Just curious-- how do you ladies do on your runs when you are having your monthly friend?

I don't usually want to go but once I get out the door I am fine. How about you?
  • sonia2
    sonia2 Posts: 154
    Options
    I just flood and have a hard time, and I feel bad- cramps, exhaustion, etc.
  • kechiemc
    Options
    I just flood and have a hard time, and I feel bad- cramps, exhaustion, etc.

:flowerforyou:
  • 515TeachNRun
    515TeachNRun Posts: 6,389 Member
    Options
    8 miles for me. Didn't have time to run until after 8:30, so it was midnight before I was settled enough to actually fall asleep. Tempo work; 4 x 1600, with 800 jog intervals. I got in some sub-nine minute miles, which is good for me.