Hello

Options
I'm almost 40 years old and decided it's time to start taking better care of myself. I have been exercising off and on but mostly off for the past month or so. :cry: I have changed my eating habits for the most part; cutting sugar, white flour and meats besides seafoods out of my diet. :smile: I started the Power 90 program today and while on the Beachbody message board was referred to this website to track my diet and exercise progress. I am determined to get into shape this year and I'm not going to let anything stop me. I can use all the encouragement and motivation I can get and I'm also willing to give the same in return. I welcome all comments and suggestions. Thanks!

195385.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

Replies

• cjones4184
    Options
    I'm almost 40 years old and decided it's time to start taking better care of myself. I have been exercising off and on but mostly off for the past month or so. :cry: I have changed my eating habits for the most part; cutting sugar, white flour and meats besides seafoods out of my diet. :smile: I started the Power 90 program today and while on the Beachbody message board was referred to this website to track my diet and exercise progress. I am determined to get into shape this year and I'm not going to let anything stop me. I can use all the encouragement and motivation I can get and I'm also willing to give the same in return. I welcome all comments and suggestions. Thanks!

195385.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • cjones4184
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement Laura! It's nice to know there's support out there. It looks like you're doing a pretty good job yourself. Keep up the good work.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement Laura! It's nice to know there's support out there. It looks like you're doing a pretty good job yourself. Keep up the good work.

your welcome and thanks.