It's been over 15 years !!!!

Options
ce_fit
ce_fit Posts: 299 Member
Well for the first time in over 15 years I have gone below 200 lbs ... 199.8 this morning! What a great feeling to reach my goal.

Want to thank everyone for the support when it was needed. :drinker:

To all of you at the start of your journey ... you can do this.

This journey of mine started January 2008 at 230 lbs. Joined MFP july 2008 at 224 lbs. since then I lost another 24 lbs. My over all results has averaged out to about 1/2lb per week. Time is your friend, stay focused, log your calories, get some sort of excercise you like, review what you have been doing when things start going the wrong way and remember all the support you can get from this great community of MFP !! :flowerforyou:

Finally just want to say .. Thanks Mike for a great site. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• ce_fit
    ce_fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Well for the first time in over 15 years I have gone below 200 lbs ... 199.8 this morning! What a great feeling to reach my goal.

Want to thank everyone for the support when it was needed. :drinker:

To all of you at the start of your journey ... you can do this.

This journey of mine started January 2008 at 230 lbs. Joined MFP july 2008 at 224 lbs. since then I lost another 24 lbs. My over all results has averaged out to about 1/2lb per week. Time is your friend, stay focused, log your calories, get some sort of excercise you like, review what you have been doing when things start going the wrong way and remember all the support you can get from this great community of MFP !! :flowerforyou:

Finally just want to say .. Thanks Mike for a great site. :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! What a remarkable accomplishment!
  • RNLeslie
    RNLeslie Posts: 150
    Options

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Woot woot!!! That is wonderful news!!! Great work!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :love: :love: :love: :happy: :happy: :happy: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I'm so happy for you... can you tell? :laugh:
  • prettypalomino
    Options
    Way to go!! Congratulations.

I love hearing success stories. It helps when the going gets tough.

Again Congrats :drinker:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    way to go and thanks for the encouragement to let the loss be slow....
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    smiley-happy057.gif

Congratulations on your success!! Way to go.
  • weaverc
    weaverc Posts: 158
    Options
    It's great to hear your story because I lose weight very slowly. I am the type of person who needs immediate gratification. If I don't see the results right away I feel defeated. I have been trying to think positively and keep to my routine. I have to lose weight eventually, right?
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats, that is just so awesome and it inspires me greatly to know that it is possible to get what you want to achieve. :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wow, that has to feel amazing!!

Keep up the excellent work!! :flowerforyou:

-Tam
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    One of these days I'll be happy to join you!
    :bigsmile:
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    That's great!!! Congratulations in reaching the 100's!! Thanks for sharing your success and inspiration with us! Wishing you continued success!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!