Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for motivation!

Hi everyone! My name is Kate and my weight loss journey started last January. I am 26 and 5'3". I was able to go from 195 lbs. to 156 lbs. in about 6 months. Unfortunately, I got "comfortable" at my new weight and fell off the wagon. I decided to start back after the holidays on December 28. My starting weight was 171. Since then I am now down to 159. I am looking for people in a similar situation to help me keep motivated! It seems the more "comfortable" I get in my skin the less I am motivated. (The opposite of what you might think would happen.) Anyway, thanks for reading and good luck in your own weight loss journeys!

Replies

• BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    I started a journal about my journey. When I feel down or become ready to fall off the fitness wagon I flip to page one and read about what weight I was and how I felt. It sure lifts me up and motivates me to keep going.
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Added!
  • joey200for2
    joey200for2 Posts: 104 Member
    I know the feeling. It's hard to remind myself what will happen if i don't exercise and eat right regularly! I hope this site keeps me on track. My wife and i love the motivation and support so far!