need friends to help me stay on track!

Options
I just started on this site today and need some buddies to help me stay on track. I don't have anyone in my life that supports me or wants to help me lose this weight.

Replies

• joey200for2
    joey200for2 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    My wife and i started on here today and we would love to help you! Her name is Leia200for2
  • lalala06
    lalala06 Posts: 153
    Options
    you have come to the right place :bigsmile: friend request sent! :)
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I just started on here today, too! I would love to have someone to encourage and to be encouraged back. My husband doesn't get it bc he doesnt need to lose weight.He just doesn't get it. I want to be healthier and feel better.
  • irishasian05
    irishasian05 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi hi hi! Having friends on here when you don't have support at home is awesome. I just started following people (and being followed) this week, and it's be really great to have people to cheer you on. Good luck!
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    this is the most supportive place I have ever been. You will do awesome!
  • ilovesabrinamycat
    Options
    I'd be glad to help! I have been on this site a while, but only been tracking/exercising on and off. I've gotten back on track this week and I want to get to know people in the community too. Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • Happymom12
    Happymom12 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I think the more friends you have in person or on here to help be a support is great. The more friends you have to help you be accountable and to encourage you is a plug. I am competitive too and like to have friends who will challenge me. Good luck to all of you and anyone that wants to can add me. I have only been on here for a week and a half.
  • karisamh
    karisamh Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to!!!! Let's support eachother!
  • Andufrene
    Options
    We can all support each other! Friend request sent! Also, anyone else feel free to add me! :smile:
  • KCox8604
    KCox8604 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Also looking for support!! Added! Good luck 2 all of us on our journey!
  • vmassey88
    Options
    Add me Ill help. I log in everyday!
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request. You CAN DO THIS!! the support on here makes all the difference! Dive in and commit your whole heart! We will help you every step of the way!
  • ashtonalayna
    Options
    Hi welcome to MFP, this site is awesome for support and motivation! I have found having lots of friendsz and seeing their weight loss has motivated me tremendously to keep going! Good luck on your journey I'm sure you will reach your goals jus stick to it.
  • valerieottaviano
    valerieottaviano Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    The people here really are amazing! It's so great to have a concentrated group of support . We will support you!
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Always willing to help others on their own, for me just reading some of the stories and having the people on here helps keep you going.
  • mickyjg
    Options
    I just started on this site today and need some buddies to help me stay on track. I don't have anyone in my life that supports me or wants to help me lose this weight.

I'm so sorry to hear that as close support is quite important but any support close or long distance wil hopefully keep you on track. :happy:

As another relative newbie I am happy to be your friend if you want to add me :happy:
  • valerieottaviano
    valerieottaviano Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Good morning missy checking in with you, hope you had a great weekend. I had a bit to great one myself and am getting ready to pick myself up and start again here! I've joined 100 miles in march but figured I better get a jump on it starting Monday.
    Have a great day.
  • Sharonsimon
    Sharonsimon Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    To can add me as a friend if you wish I always try to encourage all of my friends daily as we are all trying to achieve the same thing you have made a good step by joining let's all do this together
  • CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    That's what we are all here for! To gain a supportive family!

Encouragement is definitely the key to success!
  • ydeleon
    Options
    THis is the place to be!! :smile: