Confessions......

Options
Switty_Kitty
Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
I had chocolate covered almonds for breakfast today.

Replies

• Kougra
    Kougra Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhh....you are soooooo bad!!! :laugh:
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I havent had chocolate in a loooooooong time
  • Switty_Kitty
    Options
    Girl...Chocolate, sex...what next??
  • jcriscuolo
    jcriscuolo Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I had a bowl of vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup for dinner. First ice cream in 2 weeks.
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    i work at starbucks, everything has a shelf life. if i was in charge of throwing all the "bad" things away we would never waste out any cheesecake or cookies at all :p

real confession- i eat only snack food for lunch when im at college twice a week. i feel awkward eating real meals in front of people :p
  • Hayesgang
    Options
    Everytime I finish a Chobani Pineapple yogurt~I want to lick the container clean!!
  • Luke_Quist
    Luke_Quist Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    OH... THOSE ARE GOOD!! A few weeks ago I had nearly two complete boxes of Girl Scout Cookies in one weekend - pretty sure I DID NOT record them. Yeah, every single one of them was completely worth it. That might have been the last time I fell off that cliff. I still have 20+ boxes down in the garage. Can you say "Willpower?"
  • EatClenTrenHard
    EatClenTrenHard Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    i work at starbucks, everything has a shelf life. if i was in charge of throwing all the "bad" things away we would never waste out any cheesecake or cookies at all :p

real confession- i eat only snack food for lunch when im at college twice a week. i feel awkward eating real meals in front of people :p

wasting cheesecake is a big sin in my opinion. I wouldnt be able to sleep after throwing a cheesecake.
  • ka_bateman
    ka_bateman Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I ate my son's reward for potty training....he got 4, I ate the rest of the Reeses Pieces...
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I eat way more than I should, even when I'm not hungry. I have literally no self-control.
  • lruff1987
    lruff1987 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I went out tonight with my husband and got seafood casserole. It was good. :)
  • lruff1987
    lruff1987 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I ate my son's reward for potty training....he got 4, I ate the rest of the Reeses Pieces...

Hahahaha! This made me laugh. :D
  • DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I had french fries yesterday for the first time in 25 days. Today I shared a slice of tres leches cake with my wife and daughter (I was only 1/3 as bad as I could have been). Tomorrow is back to eatting smart food! :smile:
  • i work at starbucks, everything has a shelf life. if i was in charge of throwing all the "bad" things away we would never waste out any cheesecake or cookies at all :p

I feel awkward eating in front of people too! So, I never eat at school. :l
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I ate an entire box of Girl Scout Lemonades yesterday, and another entire box today. I would eat another tomorrow, but my husband forced me to give my last box away.
  • KLEALEE71
    KLEALEE71 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I had chinese food tonight,.....can I skip my "weigh in" tomorrow???? :glasses:
  • NatashaK29
    Options

wasting cheesecake is a big sin in my opinion. I wouldnt be able to sleep after throwing a cheesecake.

Lol. Totally agree!

I completely caved for these adorable girls having a bake sale. I bought 2 brownies. I gave one to hubby and the other to my boys. (but I HAD to make sure they were good first, don't want to give them crappy brownies! )
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    OH... THOSE ARE GOOD!! A few weeks ago I had nearly two complete boxes of Girl Scout Cookies in one weekend - pretty sure I DID NOT record them. Yeah, every single one of them was completely worth it. That might have been the last time I fell off that cliff. I still have 20+ boxes down in the garage. Can you say "Willpower?"

What type were they?????? I had 90 boxes in my house for two weeks and I'm still on one box. I've been extremely good:)
  • ka_bateman
    ka_bateman Posts: 230 Member
    Options

Hahahaha! This made me laugh. :D

My husband busted up when he found out...see why I don't keep junk food in the house! haha, I had one...and it was all over after that
  • Switty_Kitty
    Options

Thats awesome :)