The longest you've gone without....

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    geez.. years.. seems my husband doesn't think im that sexy :(

Well you ARE!!

^^THIS- seriously
    Yeah, that - definitely

Also, my husband didn't think I was sexy before I lost weight but that certainly didn't prevent him from doing his thing fairly regularly. I think your husband is A) blind and B) stupid if he doesn't appreciate the beautiful woman he married.
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    19 years before the first time (almost 20 years)

Then another 6 years before my husband!!!

Since marriage the longest it's been has been probably 4-6 months (4 months after the birth of our son and I don't think we did anything for about 2 months before he was born--I'm a very very large pregnant woman who is all belly and there was just no way to physically do anything!!)
  • jilers
    jilers Posts: 94 Member
    Years and that is all I say.........
  • dlyeates
    NEVER!!!

I am 25 y/o and I grew up with alot of my friends getting pregnant and getting it on with different people everyother day, so I decided it wasnt for me until I some silly *kitten* puts a ring on it.

Almost caved a few times but luckily I found out that they were a**holes before... phew.

I know... I know... I am a rare breed.

Good for you!!!! I made a mistake with an ex before my hubby (and he was an ex when we did it) but then I waited. Wish I had completely waited. I admire you and commend you!!! Stay strong because it is so much better in a committed married relationship with trust and love then with someone you "think" you are in love with!!! I've been married 10 years and it just keeps getting better!!!
  • HollyRutledge
    HollyRutledge Posts: 250 Member
    Alone, or with others, because my answer really depends on this really important fact. :laugh:

Alone...a couple of days :tongue:

With another...TOO LONG :sad: :sad: :sad:

THIS!!!! and we live together.....for real though....we usually do it once a month...its very sad actually:frown:
  • NEVER!!!

I am 25 y/o and I grew up with alot of my friends getting pregnant and getting it on with different people everyother day, so I decided it wasnt for me until I some silly *kitten* puts a ring on it.

Almost caved a few times but luckily I found out that they were a**holes before... phew.

^^Ditto. All of that actually fits me to a T.
  • WanderingMe
    WanderingMe Posts: 216 Member
    My husband is military, so Ive gone 14 months :)
  • dlyeates
    28 years lol .. my boyfriend and I have been together for almost 3 years now and we've been tempted but we are sticking to it will only happen once we are married.

GOOD FOR YOU!!! My sister did the same thing and never regretted. I made a mistake before my husband but God redeemed me but I still wish I had waited!!!
  • NEVER!!!

^^Ditto. All of that actually fits me to a T.

Same here! I had alot of friends to tell me that I would cave eventually, but I have proved them wrong so far!
  • dlyeates
    23 years...and then I met my husband.

which means he's the only one i've been with.

:)

You are awesome!!!
  • Too long and I will be the proud owner of a Hitachi magic wand - soon. Just placed my order. Thanks for the tip!!
  • dlyeates
    Hahaha urm just over a month I think, but I've only recently given my life back to god, so I will gladly wait until my wedding night now haha.

Tasha
    xxx

Good for you!!! I made a mistake when I was 19 and I became a Christian when I was 21!!! Then waited for the man who is now my husband!!!
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    My husband is military, so Ive gone 14 months :)

For me, that would be a very very very sad face lol but good for you for waiting on your husband! I know lots of military women that can't take it for 2 months, let alone 14. So lots of those military women I know are now divorced lol
  • Liseii01
    Liseii01 Posts: 20 Member
    16 years, from birth to high school of course =)~~~
  • NEVER!!!

• geez.. years.. seems my husband doesn't think im that sexy :(

Well you ARE!!

^^THIS- seriously
    yup.. seriously.. makes for some issues at home.. believe me!
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    im a bit like abraham lincoln.

my last 4 scores were 7 years ago

(not really, i just love that joke)
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Alone, or with others, because my answer really depends on this really important fact. :laugh:

Alone...a couple of days :tongue:

With another...TOO LONG :sad: :sad: :sad:

This. hahahaaha
  • cms6300
    cms6300 Posts: 163
    Inexplicably, my wife and i gave it up for Lent last year - along with self-gratification. Needless to say, shortly after midnight Easter morning a map of Hawaii landed on her chest.
    For you Seinfeld fans - i was not master of my domain during those 40 days.
  • sherri2012
    sherri2012 Posts: 3 Member
    You're a very wise person. :)