Options
Hi everyone....I just thought that I would introduce myself. My name is Mackenzie, I am looking to lose 45lbs. I was an athlete in college and after graduating I packed on the pounds. I just want to be a healthier version of myself. I am currently doing a 13 week running program along with JM's 30 day Shred. I recently bought a polar F6 and am super pumped about it! I look forward to going through this journey with each and every one of you.

Replies

• JustAnotherGirl
    Options
    Hi everyone....I just thought that I would introduce myself. My name is Mackenzie, I am looking to lose 45lbs. I was an athlete in college and after graduating I packed on the pounds. I just want to be a healthier version of myself. I am currently doing a 13 week running program along with JM's 30 day Shred. I recently bought a polar F6 and am super pumped about it! I look forward to going through this journey with each and every one of you.
  • coatesb2
    coatesb2 Posts: 5
    Options
    welcome154510.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    Welcome:drinker:

Sounds like your off to a great start!!
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Welcome Mackenzie!! :flowerforyou:
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options