Reebok Easy Tone shoes

Options
I just read about these shoes that have air pockets in them and it helps to tone your legs and butt!!
Anyone have them or have you heard anything good about them.

Sounds pretty neat to me, but they are $110 which I think is a little pricey esp. if they don't work b/c they aren't the most attractive pair of shoes.

Let me know what you all think!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• cwjett
    cwjett Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I just read about these shoes that have air pockets in them and it helps to tone your legs and butt!!

Sounds pretty neat to me, but they are $110 which I think is a little pricey esp. if they don't work b/c they aren't the most attractive pair of shoes.

• algiampolo
    Options
    Not reeboks...but my BF and I just spent $140 EACH on Asics running shoes. They were definitely worth it...it's like running on clouds! They are not very attractive either but as he says, "it's not a fashion show". You need to be comfortable and your shoes need to work for you. I would say that you should walk around the house with them and see how they feel. Good luck!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

air pockets in shoes will tone your butt?

what do you...spank your butt with the shoes every night?
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

air pockets in shoes will tone your butt?

what do you...spank your butt with the shoes every night?

For $110 reeboks, THEY better spank MY butt! Geesh!
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Dave once again gots to love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Went to the reebok site and checked them out... looks kinda like you're standing on mini bosu-balls :laugh: I can't imagine they'd be that comfortable...

Then again, I have a friend who is a nurse, and she's on her feet all day. She bought these tennis shoes that are curved on the bottom, so you're never standing completely flat footed, but not curved enough to be really noticable. She says they are the most comfortable things she's ever worn. Maybe these Reeboks work on the same principle?
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Went to the reebok site and checked them out... looks kinda like you're standing on mini bosu-balls :laugh: I can't imagine they'd be that comfortable...

Then again, I have a friend who is a nurse, and she's on her feet all day. She bought these tennis shoes that are curved on the bottom, so you're never standing completely flat footed, but not curved enough to be really noticable. She says they are the most comfortable things she's ever worn. Maybe these Reeboks work on the same principle?

does the nurse have a toned booty?
  • charliesgold
    charliesgold Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I don't buy shoes on gimmicks anymore which is what these seem to be imo. I get shoes that support my feet and my posture and they're usually not the cutest shoes and they're never under $80 but I tell you what my back ache has gone down considerably and my feet don't hurt after running or walking long distances!