new friends

Options
Hi everyone! I'm about a month in and enjoying using this site - but I was wondering if anyone but me wanted to make some more friends? I've only got one active friend on this site, and while she's great, one of my favorite aspects of this kind of food journaling is the cameraderie you can get with people with similar goals.

I'm MIchelle, 28 years old, going to art & craft school, & working at a grocery store, having lost 6 pounds so far and about 25 or 30 to go. There's no 'stocking groceries' or 'cashiering' in the exercises, so I put in a couple hours of 'Music playing, guitar, rock/roll band' to stand in for my shifts - it sounds cooler anyway!

Nice to meet you!

Replies

• addies_mom
    Options
    Welcome! I'm about a month in also. This seems to be working for me thus far, so I'm all for sticking with it and surrounding myself with positive ppl :)
  • emmyash
    emmyash Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    hi there!!..im about 3 weeks in...i have amzing MFP friends..lots of support...feel free to add me if you like..anyone can..wishing you luck..Nicole from Australia:smile:
  • GemmaLxx
    Options
    Hiya.

Just started. Found everyone on here to be really supportive already.
    Feel free to add. Good luck

Gemma :smile:
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Ash_76
    Ash_76 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    just click people and add them as a freind most will accept as we are all here for the same reason more or less, and it makes it easier when you are being told by others you are doing well, and little pick me ups when you are feeling down and struddling are a nice confidence builder
  • Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm a month in too, just got my 'logged in for 30 days in a row' this morning :)
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Welcome. feel to add. Good luck to you.
  • LizV32
    LizV32 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • cjfrog
    cjfrog Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about the support as I could use some now and then as well but feel shy about asking people to be friends. Love your comment about standing listening to band making you sound much cooler lol. Sometimes its hard to figure out what catagory certain activities fit into but we muddle through. I am a mum of 5 gorgeous kids who are the light of my life but now its time to do some things for me. I am going back to uni and hopefully with the help of MFP losing some weight that has just crept on over the years. Feel free to add me if you like.:smile::smile: