Just beginning

Options
Hey everyone! My name is Stephanie and I wanted to introduce myself. I just recently started smoking and have plans to be married in June. I'm a mother of two and have gradually put on weight over the years. It was casually brought to my attention by my doctor this week and have decided to do something about it. I wish everyone luck on their goals and hope you keep your fingers crossed for me also.

Happy dieting!

Replies

• sdwillis35
    Options
    Hey everyone! My name is Stephanie and I wanted to introduce myself. I just recently started smoking and have plans to be married in June. I'm a mother of two and have gradually put on weight over the years. It was casually brought to my attention by my doctor this week and have decided to do something about it. I wish everyone luck on their goals and hope you keep your fingers crossed for me also.

Happy dieting!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    you just STARTED smoking?
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the boards! :flowerforyou:
  • sdwillis35
    Options
    No sorry that was a typo. I just recently guit smoking! lol
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Oh, good! I was concerned! Good for you for quitting smoking! Good luck with all the wedding plans!
  • SuperSexyLady
    Options
    hello! i am so scared to do this alone. i am glad i found this web site. i have a hard time staying motivated, so i hope that tracking myself everyday will let me see my flaws. i am a full time mom of 3 with an at home business as well. i HAVE to make time for myself for once. i am afraid that if i do not i will end up a diabetic. i have already had a heart issue in the past, so this is really serious for me to do this once and for all!
  • TubaGirl
    TubaGirl Posts: 58
    Options
    Welcome to the site. I am new too. So I hope you like the site as much as I do and reach up to the sky toward your goals. Good job on quitting smokeing. My mom did a long time ago and she told me it takes a while and kind of hard. So gratz on that. :happy:

Tuba Girl Kate
  • sdwillis35
    Options
    Thank YOu!