3 months and almost 20 pounds!

Options

Replies

• logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! You look amazing! I think we have the same body type/style, lol.... Is biking the only exercise you have been doing the past 3 months?

Mostly; I've been meaning to do strength training, and I really want to, but I can't afford to join a gym right now so I'm looking for something I can do at home. It's frustrating. I really am at the point where I want to start building more muscle, though.
  • 19kat55
    19kat55 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep it up!
  • StacyB150
    StacyB150 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! You're doing an awesome job!
  • mom2mozart
    mom2mozart Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing... You look fabulous!

I started 26 days ago and didn't have the courage to take pictures - I couldn't stand looking at myself, let alone considering documenting it for the world to see. I'm down 11 pounds already and wish that I had taken some... I can feel the difference, and I can tell my stomach is shrinking. I'm still 15 pounds to my goal weight, but feel so much better already. I'm in my size 10 jeans again -comfortably!!!
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Biking you say? Maybe I'll get brave and fight my asthma and start riding my bike again. We live in a very hilly community, so it really will be a workout.
  • sherryc1970
    sherryc1970 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've been doing turbo jam ( I purchased years ago and never used until now) and netflix has alot of the 10 minute solutions, everything from dance to kickboxing... I do the kickboxing, all 50 minutes of it and I feel fantastic afterwards. I have lost 13 pounds in about 2 months and I am starting to notice that my jeans and shirts fit looser and my arms are starting to look more toned... def add some strength training into your routine, it def helps. I just purchased jillian michaels ripped in 30. Going to start mixing that into my routine. let us know how the 30ds works for you... Again, your results are amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • AvonLucyR
    AvonLucyR Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wonderful transformation! Great that you are realizing this at a young age. Your life will last a lot longer with your new lifestyle. You look terrific!
  • logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much guys! Being an encouragement to even one person makes me want to stay on track even more.
  • clairepeaches626
    Options
    great job, keep it up!!!!
  • samf36
    samf36 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    looking very fit! Keep up the good work!
  • mrsmoreno05
    Options
    You look great girl!
  • timaeus_drache
    timaeus_drache Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Those are great results!
  • sarahlauren18
    sarahlauren18 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! Huge difference :D
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Wow! All I could think when I looked at your pics was "the amazing shrinking woman"!!!! You look great. The shred will kick the rest probably-inches, not necessarily pounds.
  • KLavallee322
    KLavallee322 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    awesome! great job!
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    you look great
  • Monanik
    Monanik Posts: 150
    Options
    U r slimming down great! Great job!
  • BrandyHeit
    Options
    You look great - congrats!
  • Jnt1979
    Jnt1979 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    WOW great job!! you look great!
  • ztaprincess81
    ztaprincess81 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!