Newbie and New(ish) Mommy

Options
I'm almost a month in, and have lost my first 9lbs. I've got a 9 month old daughter, an am still nursing, so I've had a few challenges keeping my calories within a range where I can lose weight but still maintain my milk supply. Would love to "meet" a few Mommy's who have struggled with the same and can offer support, as well as any other positive friends to help keep me on track.

Replies

• vichm
    vichm Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also a new(ish) mum, my boys will be 7months old on the 7th of March. YES TWINS!! I've been on here since November as i am determined to lose my baby weight and finally reach that ideal weight that i've never quite managed. Im 7lbs from pre pregnancy weight but I was'nt at my smallest here so then would like to aim for another 10lbs to get me to the ideal weight for my height.

Always good having friends who are also mommys and understand the struggles of trying to fit in exercise etc with normal baby demands. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can support each other through our weight loss challenge!. x
  • rima933
    rima933 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    hey! I have a 2 and a half yr old girl and an 8 month old boy. I am nursing the baby still as well. I am in the same boat as u with the calories. Did u know you can add breastfeeding in your food diary and it subtracts the calories? Would love to have u as a friend.. Add me if u want!