what do you think??

Options
In the past month i have pretty much put on more than half the weight i have lost, leaving me with an over all loss of just 5lbs now :frown:

I am in the next 9 weeks, planning on losing a stone.
I would like to know how i would go about it? any tips?

thankss (:

Replies

• sean93
    sean93 Posts: 109
    Options
    In the past month i have pretty much put on more than half the weight i have lost, leaving me with an over all loss of just 5lbs now :frown:

I am in the next 9 weeks, planning on losing a stone.
    I would like to know how i would go about it? any tips?

thankss (:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    my advise to you: make sure you log all foods before you eat them. Make sure you drink your water, exercise, and make sure you do not go over your sodium, it causes water retention, this site recommends that you eat no more than 2500 mg of sodium a day. I know from experience on the soduim one. I hope this helps. :flowerforyou:
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    How many pounds are in a stone?
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Good advice from Laura.

I think a stone is 14 lbs.
  • princessvessna
    Options
    I believe there are about 14 pounds in a stone.

You've started by acknowledging and noticing you've gained some back. I've done that too myself enough. You just have to make a new commitment now and say you'll work on it. Log all your foods and go for a walk, or whatever exercises you like to do.

I know it's hard. I've just started on losing weight again myself. Good luck!
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    i know the feeling i have lost 8 pounds and gained back a couple. it does get depressing i keep trying i have fallen off the wagon a few tmes.. i have to get back up and on , good luck and keep track,, thats the best thing you can do
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    What are you doing? Are you logging all of your food? Exercising? It should stay off if you're still working at it. How about the exercise calories? I had more luck when I quit eating all of those.
  • TubaGirl
    TubaGirl Posts: 58
    Options
    Well, excersise, cut down calories and carbs and all that. Use a tredmill and a stepper for a while then switch so you don't get to bored. If you love to eat like me, eat a tad bit less. Helped me a bunch so far. :wink: And remember no really fatty foods like cake, cupcakes, chips, candy. Unless you have a craving then eat a little of them. But jsut enough to satisfy your craving. If you don't satisfy it, it will jsut get worse and worse.

Tuba Girl Kate