30 day shred!

Options
i have started doing the 30 day shred...in my excersise diary i am logging it as a 20min light aerobics excersise and it adda 112 lost calories to my diary...doest anybody know if around this mark is accurate as i dont want to think im losing more cals than i actually am...im really going for it and im shattered sweaty and red when i finish im not doing it half heartadly!

thanks

p.s i dont have a HRM and dont plan on getting one as dont wanna become obsessed with how many cals i am losing x

Replies

• ClareB13
    ClareB13 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Other people seem to have been logging it as circuit training so that's what I've been doing.
  • themurph8910
    Options
    I log it as circuit training as well
  • Fay64
    Fay64 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I log it as circuit training and it's a 24 minute circuit. which is around 195 calories :)
  • SassyJuliana
    SassyJuliana Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I log it in as circuit training: 187 cal
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Before I had my HRM I logged it as circuit training, now I use my HRM I actually found I was burning a little more cals than MFP says for circuit training, so that is definitely a safe bet :)
  • simples88
    Options
    Is the 30day shred a jump around kind of DVD, I only ask because mines got the wrapping still on and my main reluctance to use it is since I've moved into an apartment the baby elephant upstairs situation isn't one I want!
  • AirCircleI
    AirCircleI Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    simples - it isn't too bad. There are jumping jacks and jump (pretend) rope in Level 1 - these are only for about 30s to a min at a time. I was worries about it too at first, but as it isn't that long, if it does bother someone, it will be over soon.
  • stephl21uk
    stephl21uk Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    There is jumping in it but like the other person said you only do short sets of each circuit the jumping only lasts for 2 mins in total (after doing 4sets of 30 seconds) and you do it once in the warm up, once at the beginning and once at the end but you can jump quite softly x