New from Missouri

wolfmomma4
wolfmomma4 Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hello all, My name is Sara. I am a mommy of 4 i stay at home and work part time from my home office i also Attend online college. I need to lose up to 100 pounds. This will be tough for me and i am alsways needing a push. I hope to get to know you all.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Hello all, My name is Sara. I am a mommy of 4 i stay at home and work part time from my home office i also Attend online college. I need to lose up to 100 pounds. This will be tough for me and i am alsways needing a push. I hope to get to know you all.:flowerforyou:
  • Hello. I just joined 2 days ago and I have already lost 30 lbs over the last 3 years, but now I'm trying to lose the last 30 around my middle and thighs.

My biggest tip is to not think about the end result (your goal weight or how much you want to lose), but to start by doing small things that are healthy and keep at them until they become daily habits of your life. If it's a habit, you don't dread it (as much ;-) .
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Welcome you'll enjoy this site! GOOD LUCK:flowerforyou:
  • welcome there is alot of weight loss going on in missouri good luck
  • Welcome fellow Missourian:flowerforyou:
    Good Luck
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Welcome from a misplaced Missourian. Lots of help and encouragement on this website. Good luck to you. :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.