How should I wake up my boyfriend today?

Options
swaymyway
swaymyway Posts: 428 Member
We have things to do today, including visiting his mum who's birthday it is, cleaning the house in preparation for our landlord coming round tomorrow and cooking a roast chicken dinner that we've been looking forward to for weeks. He starts work at 5pm. He knew all of this....but still chose to stay up playing COD until after 7am...when warned upon coming to bed that I'd still be getting him up I was told in his "I'm serious" voice he wouldn't be getting up until he was ready.

So do I:

A) Leave him in bed until he wants to get up and do all the stuff myself.
B) Leave him in bed until he wants to get up and go shopping with his money instead of doing the stuff.
C) Gently wake him at the time I was going to any way and hope he's had a change of heart.
D) Wake him by going in with the vaccum earlier than intended.
E) Other (suggestions welcome ;))

Replies

• horsesandhipbones
    Options
    Wake him up with the vacuum!
  • neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Welllll I was gonna suggest something but it may just get this topic deleted LOL
  • heathermarie517
    Options
    Welllll I was gonna suggest something but it may just get this topic deleted LOL

Lol!!! After reading the topic title, I thought the same thing! But, after reading the actual post, I say REV up the Vacuum!!! You go, girl!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    water bottle.................what it works for cats, doesn't it? >.>
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options

In a battle of wills, this option will neutralise all opposition.:wink:
  • mumof5
    mumof5 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    ONCE I WENT TO THE FRIDGE, GOT OUT A COLD KABANNA, GOT BACK INTO BED AND GAVE HIM A CUDDLE, THEN I STARDED RUBBING HIM WITH THE KABANNA....HE GOT OUT FAST AND HASN'T WOKEN ME LIKE THAT SINCE. :)
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    We have a pitbull. I send her into the bedroom with the command, "Get'em!" She jumps up on the bed and prances around, pulling the covers off of him.
    Otherwise, I'd say run the vaccum.
  • kvreeken
    kvreeken Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Seriously COD all night? How old is this guy? I say a big bucket of ice water!
  • swaymyway
    swaymyway Posts: 428 Member
    Options

In his 30s!

Well, it's 10 minutes until Vacc time....I think I'm gonna have a grumpy boyfriend today, I bet he'll just ignore it until I stop and then go back to sleep any way, he's a stubborn b****!
  • cekeys
    cekeys Posts: 397 Member
    Options

In his 30s!

Well, it's 10 minutes until Vacc time....I think I'm gonna have a grumpy boyfriend today, I bet he'll just ignore it until I stop and then go back to sleep any way, he's a stubborn b****!

That's what happens when you're with a gamer. I'm 32 and I could seriously stay up all night playing a game I found really good.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Clanging pots and pans yelling, "WAKEY WAKEY!"
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Speaking as an official male.

Nothing could be better than a long night of COD, followed by sleep.
    I saw wake him up with some girl-friendly pleasure. Also bring a beer.

You can only do this once, but just whisper in his ear gently "I'm late." That will shoot any guy up onto the roof.
  • rayleansout
    Options
    You know what to do, give him a reason to rise!!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    water bottle.................what it works for cats, doesn't it? >.>
    I agree!
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    assuming your kitchen floor wouldn't break if you dropped an armful of pans.... grab all the metal wear and drop the lot!!!
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    You can only do this once, but just whisper in his ear gently "I'm late." That will shoot any guy up onto the roof.

That made me LOL!! :laugh:
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Speaking as an official male.

Nothing could be better than a long night of COD, followed by sleep.
    I saw wake him up with some girl-friendly pleasure. Also bring a beer.

Well I love COD.... what does this make me? :P
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options

In his 30s!

That's what happens when you're with a gamer. I'm 32 and I could seriously stay up all night playing a game I found really good.

28 yo female... I do the same!!! Love my games, helps me escape for a while :)
  • HealthyAlison
    HealthyAlison Posts: 112 Member
    Options

In his 30s!

He wouldn't be grumpy if you followed the hypothetically deleted suggestions. :wink:
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I can think of a couple things you could do to help him wake up for sure* wink wink* I'm sure he wouldn't complain:)