New and needs inspiration and encouragement from new friends

Options
Hi all, MFP is new this week to me, found time to sit down this morning and find my way around, I have been reading some very inspirational success stories, which i find very motivating THANK YOU, i would like to loose 40lbs at least, and it seems so far away, :(:(:( i have just joined the gym, and started to use MFP, so hopefully in months to come will eventually be able to put my own success stories on here, i would love to keep motivated, and continue to be inspired by others, and share my own experiences, so please feel free to add me as friend, have a lovely Sunday everyone, its a gorgeous day outside x

Replies

• Ash_76
    Ash_76 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    good luck with your goals im sure you will make it there, request sent
  • emmamcblain
    Options
    Once you get started, it won't seem like such a long journey. The pounds will be off before you realise. :) I'll send you a request and we can support each other!
  • poppybox
    Options
    Thanks peeps, we will all be great support and encouragement for each other, its great to be able to read and talk to others who are or who have been on the same journey :) x
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You are gonna love it here.

Good luck in your journey to a new you! Add me if you like. :flowerforyou:
  • Andufrene
    Options
    Good luck! Friend request sent!
  • Cheryl943
    Options
    Welcome, you have come to the right place for support and motivation. This is a great bunch of people all with the same goal, to be healthy and better. Friend request sent.