Planning a romantic Sunday evening.. tips?

Options
JulieH3art
JulieH3art Posts: 293 Member
My significant other has been away on a short working trip to Norway. He's coming home tonight at 1930, and I've already planned what I'm going to make (something he really likes).

I also want to light some candles, buy a bottle of wine, and put on this movie I know he's been wanting to see.

Any tips on how I can make tonight extra romantic, though? I really want him to feel happy and welcome home!

Replies

• SandersWifey
    Options
    What you are doing sounds like a good start!! I would go candle crazy! Don't just light a few, cover the place with them! You can buy a ton of tea light candles and they are relatively inexpensive.

Also I am sure that you are going to look your best. Go all out here too! Make sure that you look absolutely amazing. With him being gone, I am sure that you are really the one thing that he will be really focusing on! :happy:

Have fun!
  • JulieH3art
    JulieH3art Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    That's a great idea! I don't dress up all that often, and when I go out it's usually with friends:) it wouldn't hurt to look good for him :) Thank you!
  • Machdude
    Machdude Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Wife and I had a nice romantic valentine's dinner that was pretty good. Filet Mignon w/ grilled portabella's, Baked potato with fat free sour cream and green onions, Side salad. only 403 calories. Nice red wine is only about 120 calories per 5oz glass, we each had two. Could have added baked asparagus,but weren't that hungry. You could also do some shrimp cocktail - very low on cals if you don't go crazy with the cocktail sauce. I'm sure he'll be happy just being back with you!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Whatever he likes most in bed
    and sex.

This is mostly what he'll want. Skip the rose petals and the Kenny G.