Wii Fit Balance Board Weight Accuracy

Options
2»

Replies

• wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I use mine daily and it seems to be great. I think the key is to pick one scale and use it to track your weight.
  • charmarbobar
    charmarbobar Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I too use mine through EA sports, and find it quite accurate.
  • Roboartist
    Options
    Mine is way off. I had to change batteries in my controller and so repeated the test just seconds after the first and my weight was 5 pounds less. I repeated it a third time out of curiosity and it was four over the first weight. I guess you could use it and just repeat the body test until you get the weight you want lol
  • phyllio77
    phyllio77 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    my regular scale is still the weight I was a few days ago...Will keep an eye on the wii fit to watch for accuracy etc:)
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    My Wii Fit board is about 1.5 pounds higher than my scale but it is consistent.

I choose to believe my scale! :wink:
  • fitnessgal1985
    fitnessgal1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I checked in with my wii game after 20 + days of not doing it..... I use rechargeable batteries so I don't know if that affects anything. This time the scale was off by only 1 lb which was still sucky but better than the past few times. Did the center of balance activity almost perfectly and it was still off by 1 lb. I use my non wii scale for my records though.

Although I did enjoy seeing my game state "you lost 5 lbs!" (Since last weigh in)