Hi :) 19y.o from Ontario

Options
Hi there, my name is Klae and I am from Ontario, Canada. This is my first time logging my dietary habits. I used to work out regularly and eat well but being 19y.o is isn't exactly a priority! I've gained some weight and lost most of my muscle. I'm on a mission to get all my muscle back and look defined!

My stats are 5'4" approx. 125-130lbs (I don't own a scale) and am aiming for 1200 calories a day, and I use BodyRock TV exercises and simple workouts that I can do at home. Feel free to add me if you are around the same stature as me!

Replies

• iceandfire212
    iceandfire212 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    HI!

Glad you're getting started! I wanted to ask about how you do the BodyRock TV workouts--I hear that they're supposed be around 30 mins, but the exercise videos don't show the entire workout--they fast forward to the next move after demonstrating one. How exactly does this work for you--do you pause the video and do the exercise for 50 seconds? Or do you make a list of which exercises you'll be doing during that day's routine and don't watch the video at all during it?

Thanks!