Proof i'm getting fitter nsv

Options
Last night my husband and I were going to a fancy dinner, our train had arrived on the opposite platform so we ran ( I was in heels ) along the platform, up a flight of stairs, over the bridge, down the other flight of stairs and back along the platform when we sat on the train I realised I wasn't even out of breath. That was so cool for me...

Just thought I'd let you guys know...

Replies

• Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    awesome! The "little" things are so very encouraging!
  • Tazimodo
    Options
    I love it! well done you. (I'm not sure what I am more impressed by, not running out of breath is great but I think running in heels is an achievement also lol!)
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Last night my husband and I were going to a fancy dinner, our train had arrived on the opposite platform so we ran ( I was in heels ) along the platform, up a flight of stairs, over the bridge, down the other flight of stairs and back along the platform when we sat on the train I realised I wasn't even out of breath. That was so cool for me...

Just thought I'd let you guys know...

That is great! Must have felt amazing! Congrats!
  • Icandoit66
    Icandoit66 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! Keep up the good work!
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Love your story! Plus I love you had a fancy dinner with your hubbie and you were wearing heels!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!