ten minute miles

Options
I've been feeling like I needed to up the intensity on my cardio. In the past I've averaged about 12 minute miles on the elliptical (I can't do the treadmill because of all the pins in my ankle) so I really concentrated on my workout today and got down to 10 minute miles. Yay progress!

Replies

• chellebelle315
    Options
    I've been feeling like I needed to up the intensity on my cardio. In the past I've averaged about 12 minute miles on the elliptical (I can't do the treadmill because of all the pins in my ankle) so I really concentrated on my workout today and got down to 10 minute miles. Yay progress!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    WTG!:flowerforyou:
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    :noway: thats good it takes me about 20 minutes a mile.. sometimes less but normally it is pretty ,much 20 minutes
  • glendaz
    glendaz Posts: 55
    Options
    Way to go!! I think I will shoot for that record! Keep it up!
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Great job!:drinker:
  • TexasMom
    TexasMom Posts: 70
    Options
    Great accomplishment!! I plan to be right there with you in a couple of months.

Keep up the great work, success is in your hands. :happy:

Many Blessings,
    Nita
  • chellebelle315
    Options
    Thanks all :) one of the great things about this site is being able to brag about the little stuff and having people get why its cool.

:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!