Help

Options
So a few years back I found out I had polycystic ovary syndrome also known as PCOS. Well along with that little problem came this huge stomach. I know putting on weight was also the cause for such a big stomach but PCOS didn't make it any better because with this problem, with it comes the gut and it's so hard to get it off! Well now that I'm starting to get down to a smaller weight, I need help losing this stomach. I suck it in to see how I would look without it and well, I'd look great! It's just very frustrating to see the weight go down in my legs, butt and everywhere else BUT my stomach. What are some easy exercises for someone that isn't always the best at exercising every day to lose this gut of mine?

Replies

• Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    There really isn't any exercise you can do to lose fat in a specific area of your body. As you lose fat overall, your stomach will eventually reduce with it.

That being said, I would encourage you to research PCOS a bit. I'm pretty sure that insulin issues can accompany it, which may make you a low-carb candidate.