Lost 20 pounds without friends, need some for last 10!

Options
I am 23 years old and have managed to lose 20 pounds so far on this site. I feel I am stuck though! I have about 10-15 more pounds to go and would love some friends to motivate! I will help you out as well. Thanks =]

Replies

• emfilomena
    Options
    Sure! Ideally, I have about 15 - 25lbs or so to go, and I'd love any extra support as well. Adding you! :)
  • Milly406
    Options
    Thanks! You've done great so far...lets get these last pounds off!
  • ashtonalayna
    Options
    I have about 11-14 lbs to go and its getting frustrating. I added a new workout and upped my calorie intake this week and lost 2lbs so hopefully I'll keep losing. Good luck I hope you find something that works for you!
  • Dbackj
    Dbackj Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined MFP in January and have lost 17 lbs. Still have a ways to go to reach my goal and could use some extra motivation myself. :-)

I'm always looking for ways to switch up my diet and fitness. Would love to hear dome of the strategies that have been successful fir you.
  • Milly406
    Options
    I work out a lot. Usually 6 days a week and try to burn at least 500 calories or more each time. It's so boring though and seems like such a chore. I eat within my calorie range but not always the best foods (ice cream sometimes, pizza, etc) I should probably try and eat healthier and cleaner. Maybe this would help.
  • Guardien
    Guardien Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I've been here since Novemeber and have lost about 23 lbs (31 since August). I have 13 lbs left to reach my initial goal, so I'm in for friends and motivation.
  • Dbackj
    Options
    We use to do pizza night once a week, but have found a better way to get my fix using flour tortillas instead of piazza dough. A mini personal pizza is only 225 calories and is oh so delish!
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm Amanda, and I have about 8 lbs left to go! I would love to be friends and motivate each other!

And to the previous poster...
    We use to do pizza night once a week, but have found a better way to get my fix using flour tortillas instead of piazza dough. A mini personal pizza is only 225 calories and is oh so delish!

What brand flour tortillas do you use??
  • Michellerawrrr
    Michellerawrrr Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I have 20 pounds to go. Feel free to add me people!
  • Milly406
    Options
    Flour torillas to make pizza- I could do that! Thanks for the advice =]
  • mollyonamission
    mollyonamission Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Add me 2 please about 10 more pds. I make the piazzas too I use flatwrap wraps light I put some fresh garlic on it then a small amount of reduced sodium piazza sauce, low fat cheese and some times pepperoni. I also put red pepper flakes on top to add flavor. Biggest advice is to cut up into small pieces and eat with knife and fork makes it last
  • warm33
    warm33 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hey! I'm here trying to make new friends too. We all need the motivation to help each other along the way! You can definitely drop these last few pounds and I know you will be able to keep them off too! My goal is to lose 50 more pounds by my 30th birthday in September. Feel free to add me and I will do the same!
  • Dbackj
    Options
    The brand might vary, but I try to make sure they are the smaller size and under 100 calories. And then piazza sauce, part skim mozzerella, then tomatoes, garlic, Basil and other veggies I have around. Occassionally I throw on 3 slices of pepperoni if I want to indulge.
  • warm33
    warm33 Posts: 15
    Options
    Mushrooms, light pesto sauce, tomatoes, garlic and spinach are good add-on for a veggie version. I ate this type on whole wheat pita flatbreads.
  • Milly406
    Options
    Oh the pesto sounds good for that! Thanks for adding =]
  • kimmyj74
    kimmyj74 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Milly406
    Options
    Added! Thanks
  • Milly406
    Options
    Thanks for all the adds! Bought the ingredients to make pizza today, too =]
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    10 days 5 lbs. request sent. Good luck. Anyone can add me.
  • DelilahNguyen
    Options
    add me if you'd like!