My wedding day!

Options
13»

Replies

• DietPep1978
    Options
    Great job on shrinking your body. And wow!! You are an absolutely beautiful bride!!! Congratulations on taking that next step in life. :) All the best to you and your hubby!
  • maritenour
    maritenour Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    congratulations :D
  • dmouse0225
    Options
    Wow! You are absolutely beautiful! Great progress!
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely stunning! Congrats on the wedding and on your weight loss! Two big accomplishments at once!! :D
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I felt beautiful for the first time in a long time... it was an amazing day. :)
  • libistar
    libistar Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations, it’s not easy losing the weight, I’m doing the weightwatchers point system now and honestly it’s going well, except you really need to keep to the daily points. I think losing weight is one of the hardest things to go through especially before a wedding its even more stressful as we have almost 400 guests coming to our wedding. I read an interesting article on a popular wedding website called http://www.marketplaceweddings.com/ that its easy to lose weight, but keeping the pounds off is the bigger challenge and it’s a lifestyle change that I have to do to keep it off.
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations on your weight loss and your marriage! You made a beautiful bride! :smile:
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I hope to have some even more amazing pics in Sept/Oct when we have our huge celebration at the Renaissance Festival! Hopefully I can lose the last little bit before then and make myself and everyone else PROUD of me! :D
  • sarahi2009
    sarahi2009 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Excellent work!! Congrats!
  • Brandilion05
    Brandilion05 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL! Congratulation on your special day and your transformation!
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Very pretty! and awesome about the old dresses. My old prom dress (I am 29) is hanging in my parents basement and I am hoping to get into it and wear it for Halloween! lol. Love that your husband made your head piece. Lucky gal!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!