Bingo Wings!!!

Options
hey people, really want to tone my arms up and get rid of the bingo wings, has anyone got any good advice on how to do this??? xx

Replies

• MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    haha thats funny ive never heard that expression
  • LauraCR1990
    LauraCR1990 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i want to no about this tooooooo!!! need to get rid of the bingos! haha :laugh:
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I would say it is the same as any area, lose the fat with cardio and build the muscle with strength training. You would want to focus on your triceps and biceps for the bingo wings I think.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I've always heard of them as "bat wings" but I get that question ALL THE TIME!

You can't spot-reduce or spot-tone or spot-anything (except, well, drawing a spot on a piece of paper - you can "spot" that)

1) Exercise - this includes strength training
    2) Drink plenty of water - hydrated skin is healthy skin
    3) Moisturize - see above
    4) Be patient and hope for the best. Age and genetics are going to play a HUGE role in whether or not you're going to deal with loose skin/bat wings. Also, skin can take a while to "bounce back" after weight loss, so give yourself a year or two once you're done losing and see how much your skin settles in that time.
  • Fay84Vegan
    Fay84Vegan Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Boxing is a great one - it's great fun and a major good calorie burner and arm toner - Highly recommended! :o)
  • gemma247
    gemma247 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your comments :) xx